Online Trainer Retreat (All States)
In this two-day webinar course, you will participate in a series of online instructional sessions, debrief forums and offline practice sittings that will prepare you to lead the implementation of Maths Pathway in your school.
- Starting on:02 December2 days, 09:00 AM AEDT - 03:00 PM AEDTOnlineJennifer Johns
- PD hours: 10
Register6 places remaining
- $450.00 excl. GST
- Price is $450 per person
- This event runs for 2 consecutive days
- 10 hours of Professional Development
- 5 hours of PD and a 1-hour lunch break each day
- Become a qualified Maths Pathway trainer equipped to successfully implement the Learning Model and run a professional development program back at school with your teachers. By building teacher capacity, you will be able to deliver a maths course which is balanced, meaningful and impactful.
- Become a change facilitator, this will enable you to manage a smooth transition to the new learning model using carefully structured plans to address school leadership, parents, students and teachers.
- Become part of a national community of maths teachers driving reform throughout the system, sharing resources, and experiences with each other. All of this while sharing a common commitment to improving the maths learning of students.
What to have ready on the day
- Laptop and charger
You will receive a Teacher Identified certificate of learning for 10 PD hours. The AITSL Standards addressed are:
1.2, 1.5 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.6 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.5 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 6.1, 6.3, 6.4 7.3, 7.4